Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP) is a training benefit that allows eligible NTUC Union members to enjoy 50% subsidy of cash payments made towards course fees, up to $250 each year.
For NTUC Union members aged 40 years and above, they are eligible for the Enhanced UTAP Scheme, which provides 50% subsidy of cash payments made towards course fees, up to $500 each year.
Which courses are eligible?
- AI100, AI200, AI300
Who is eligible?
NTUC Union members are eligible to claim the subsidy on a reimbursement basis from NTUC after successful course completion.
Heicoders will also provide a step-by-step guide to submit the UTAP claim after the course certificate has been issued.
- Paid-up union membership before course commencement, throughout whole course duration and at the point of claim
- Course by training provider must be supported under UTAP, and training must commence within supported period,
- UTAP funding is only applicable on the course fee not funded through company sponsorship or other types of funding,
- Unfunded course fee must be S$20.00 and above,
- You must have achieved a minimum of 75% attendance for the course
You may learn more about the UTAP training benefit here.
Upskill Today With Heicoders Academy
We believe in making tech available to everyone, supporting you in achieving your goals, and fostering a community where everyone can thrive and succeed.